We collect information of those who communicate with us when you use our site, applications on Facebook and Twitter, via e-mail, or other information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you may have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
1. It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
2. We transfer information about you if Back At You, Inc. is acquired by or merged with another company.
Information Gathering and Usage
1. When you register for Back At You we ask for information such as your name, company name and email address. We also ask for you billing address and credit card information if you use our Service.
2. Back At You uses collected information for the following general purposes:
- products and services provision
- identification and authentication
- services improvement
- contact you in the case you are a winner of a promotion
- to send you information about new promotions, products, and services offered by Us and selected partners; and
- for research which would include conducting analysis of the performance of promotions.
Cookies and Web Beacon
1. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
2. Cookies are required to use the Back At You service.
4. We may use Web beacons to help us better manage content on our site. A Web beacon may be used on our Web pages to collect information, deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, or in our emails to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Back At You uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Back At You. Although Back At You owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Back At You application, you retain all rights to your data.
Opt-Out and Applications Date Usage
You may "opt-out" of receiving promotional emails from Back At You by following the instructions in those emails. You may also send requests relating to promotional messages and your permission for sharing information with third parties for their marketing purposes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Opt-out requests will not apply to transactional service messages, including messages about your current Back At You account and services. You may also choose to remove the Authentication provided to Us from your Facebook or Twitter account.
Back At You may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.